Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Neutral Pashminas


Okay, finally have uploaded the neutral pashminas. So, you can see- going from far left to right - the neutral colors we have thus far are in taupe, camel and linen/flax. We are planning to add pale pinks today, so if there other colors anyone else wants us to take photos of to possibly purchase, speak now or forever hold your silence!

Apparently my facial expression proved a bit distracting in the last pashmina shoot; consequently, I fired myself as a model. The camera sometimes brings the worse out of me! The stole that I am wearing in this one is the linen/flax (far right from above picture)


Now, I know that several of you are reading this blog. Let me encourage you not to be afraid to comment. All you have to do is hit the comment button, type in the scary letters and then hit publish.


No comments:

Post a Comment