Thursday, March 25, 2010

Q and A

Several of you have asked me questions about India Gate and because I am short on time, I will just address the questions here. But first, thank you for your interest. Your kind words and encouragements!

1. Our show is scheduled for April 16 & 17th @ Mimi's home.
2. I am not comfortable printing her last name and address on the blog. While you don't need an official invite to come, all of that information will be listed on the invite card.
3. If you are not on our email/contact list and want to be, just email me.
4. As of right now, we are only doing one home show this year. Yes, we will have both Fall and Spring items.
5. Yes, Over the Moon has officially closed shop. No, we do not have our things at a shop right now (with the exception of the few pillows at Redo). We are just waiting to see where the Lord leads.
6. Yes, I am happy to post pictures of certain items. HOWEVER, please keep in mind that we have over 400 products and it would be impossible to post pictures of everything. I am happy to post a sampling or a particular request (ie: scarf with pink or item for wedding gift). To keep things streamlined, I will post pictures on the Web site instead via email. Please give me 4 days from your email to get them up.

Lastly, here is a non-comprehensive list of things that we bought back this time:
long scarves
wool stoles
shawls
pashminas
cotton see thru night gowns
copper bowls
tunics
pillows
bracelets
sarongs for bathing suit (cotton and silk)
cloth napkins
tablecloths

No comments:

Post a Comment